Why build a home gym?
Well, these days there are more reasons to build your own home gym than ever.
For one thing we have a pandemic sweeping the country and according to recent information it’s only going to get worse now with the Delta variant. A home gym is a fantastic way to still get your workouts in without having to go to the gym and risk your health.
Of course even before the pandemic there were a lot of great reasons to create your own home gym:
Home Gym Advantages:
- No commute time
- No waiting for the squat rack
- Can curl in the squat rack without getting dirty looks
- No distracting hot women (or men, depending on your preference)
- Can rest as much as you want between sets
- Can workout naked
Home Gym Disadvantages:
- You need at least some space to have one
- Higher upfront cost
- Some people are not disciplined enough to work out at home
- You lose the social aspect
How much does building a home gym cost?
The Rack – The most important piece in your home gym
Wall Mounted Racks