If you're looking for a fan that can handle any space, the Commercial Electric 16 Inch Turbo Floor Fan might be just what you need.
This fan is designed to keep you cool and comfortable, no matter where you are. Whether you're working from home, hanging out in your garage, or just want to beat the heat, this fan has got you covered.
With its compact size, adjustable speed settings, and simple controls, the Commercial Electric 16 Inch Turbo Floor Fan is a no-brainer for anyone in need of a trusty fan. In this article, we'll dive into why this fan is such a hit with folks who want to stay cool and comfortable.
Features of the Commercial Electric 16 Inch Turbo Floor Fan
- Dimensions: diameter- 16”, height-22”, weight-15.5 lb
- Standalone mounting type fan
- Max speed is 1600 CFM
- Has three speed settings that can be controlled with the help of a dial knob
- Has non-skid feet that help keep the fan stable even when you use it at its max speed
- Compact and portable. Has a handle for easy carrying
- Comes with 6 feet cord and has a built-in cord wrap for neat storage
- Safety certification- ETL Listed
- 2-year limited warranty
Generates a Good Amount of Air Flow
Don’t get fooled by its size. The Commercial Electric 16 Inch Turbo Floor Fan is small yet powerful.
As mentioned above, the max air it generated is 1600 CFM. One buyer has stated that the motor is powerful enough to shoot enough air to even more than 15 ft. Honestly, fans with 3460CFM speed are better but you won’t need so much air in your garage or a small workout area. Moreover, high-speed air can irritate you and affect your concentration. The Commercial Electric fan is pretty decent for garage gyms.
Stable and Durable
We have been using the Commercial Electric fan for over a year now and we have never had any issue with it. The legs are not perfect but they are still quite stable, even when you use it at its max speed.
You can even mount it on the wall with the help of the mounting kit that comes with it. But mounting it will limit its range of motion.
It does make some noise but that's a common problem with all portable fans. The noise level is on a lower side though. None of the buyers have reported any major issue of vibration.
- Expensive than many other competitive products such as the Lasko 20″ High Velocity floor fan. But, considering its quality and effectiveness, we wouldn’t mind paying some extra dollars.
- A few buyers have stated that the leg of the fan that they received was a bit wider than needed. They had to bend and reshape it by themselves, which is very easy and doesn’t require any tool.
We are giving this a rating of 4.5 out of 5.0.
If you are looking for affordable ways to cool your garage gym, the Commercial Electric fan is the most effective option unless you want to use an air conditioning unit.
Remember that ACs are effective only when the garage door is not open.
Exercising in your garage gym during summer is not going to be easy because the humidity and sweat can make it difficult for you to complete your reps. Humidity can also make your barbells rust. Here is how you can quickly and easily remove rust stains from a barbell.
Winters are better in that sense. Most of us assume that exercising outdoors or in garage gyms in cold weather conditions is unsafe for health but that’s not true. The American College of Sports Medicine claims that unless you live in arctic or arctic-like conditions, you can safely exercise outdoors. Read our article on ‘What Temperature is Too Cold to Workout in Your Garage or Outside Gym?’ for more details.
Keep reading our blog for more such interesting information and genuine product reviews.