Pull-up bars are one of the most effective tools for increasing strength throughout your entire body. Pull-up bars assist you in strengthening the muscles located in your back, arms, and chest. By completing pull-ups, you are increasing your grip strength. One reason why many people include pull-ups into their regimen is to build functional strength. When doing pull-ups, you are working a variety of muscles that assist you throughout your day to day tasks. Exercises that are more focused on isolating a single muscle group do not have the same benefits on your overall health and fitness. In this review, we will talk about why the Ikon Fitness Pull-Up bar is “best in class” in terms of usability, affordability, and versatility.
If you have been contemplating buying a pull-up bar for your home or office, now is the time! Continue reading to learn more about why we think the Ikon fitness pull-up bar will take your fitness to the next level.
Quick Video Review
Features of the Ikon Fitness Pull-Up Bar
This pull-up bar has many qualities that make it effective for a variety of different people! Some of the best qualities of this piece of equipment include:
- Compatibility with wide door frames. This piece of equipment was designed to fit in both narrow and wide door frames so that it can be used in various places in your home and office
- Made with premium quality materials. This product is well-designed so that it will be able to handle rigorous use and maintain maximum durability
- Easy Installation. There are no screws needed to install this product. It arrives ready to use with no assembly necessary! This product hooks right into the doorframe and can be folded away for storage!
- Raised Bar. This product has a raised bar so that taller people can complete their workout with ease
Affordability Compared to Other Pull-Up Bars
There are two tiers that pull-up bars commonly fall into. The first tier is a low-quality piece of equipment that is not compatible among a variety of doorways and is difficult to assemble. The second tier of pull-up bars contains high quality products that are easy to install but come with a high price tag. This product created by Ikon Fitness is an anomaly. Not only is it affordable, it has a high-quality build.
On average, this product is $15 dollars cheaper than products that have the similar specs and qualities. Although $15 may not seem like much, it is extremely important to buy high-quality products at the best rate possible when you are in the process of building your home gym from the bottom up.
The design of this product is truly unbeatable. This bar is created for maximum stability. The bar is designed with robust, high quality construction. The Heavy duty design of this product prevents movement of the bar during exercise. It can Safely handle weight up to 440 lb (200 kg). The cushioned pads protect the doorframe from any potential damage.
Versatility of the Ikon Fitness Pull-Up Bar
The Ikon Fitness Pull-Up Bar can be used in a variety of different ways to improve your overall fitness. Exercise does not only have physical benefits, it has many mental benefits as well. By having a way to complete body building exercises in your home, you are able to relieve your stress and increase your self-esteem at the times you need it most.
There are so many different exercises you can use this pull-up bar for. Some of the most common exercises include:
- Standard Chin-Up: A standard chin-up involves hanging from the bar and lifting your weight until your chin is above the bar.
- Wide Grip Pull-Up: A wide grip pull-up is when you increase the distance between your hands, igniting more of your back and shoulder muscles. Lift your weight until your chin is above the bar.
- Band-Assisted Pull-Up: If you are not able to complete a standard pull-up without assistance, you can practice the same motion with the help of a resistance band.
- Windscreen wipers: Grip the bar with your palms facing towards you. Use your arms to pull yourself up, bringing your legs towards the bar. Hold your upper body steady and swing your legs to the right and to the left.
- Hanging leg raises: Keep your arms extended as you hang from the bar. Keep your legs straight while lifting them upwards until they are parallel with the floor .
- Tricep Dips: This pull-up bar can be placed on the ground and used for tricep dips.
- Incline Push-ups: This pull-up bar can be placed on the ground and used for incline push-ups.
Not many pull-ups bars are built in a way that they can be used for floor exercises. You can get creative with this piece of equipment! In addition to the exercises above, you could do planks, plank jacks, hip dips, and many other core exercises using this piece of equipment.
When it comes to workout equipment, there are typically a lot of products that rank closely to their competitors. In this case, the Ikon Fitness pull-up bar stands out far beyond its competition. This product is crafted in a way that it can truly be used in any home gym. Pull-ups are extremely beneficial in the path of achieving and maintaining your fitness goals. Because pull-ups improve functional strength, they enable you to improve the physique of your entire body. This product is designed with maximum stability and durability. With protective grips, no damage will be done to your palms nor to your door frames. With a raised bar and ability to be used for floor exercises, this affordable piece of equipment should be your next purchase.