The Element 26 Padded Figure 8 Lifting Straps are here and they seem to be doing pretty well. But you probably might want to learn more about these straps before you purchase them right? Well then we have got you covered. We assessed these straps in detail and this is what we have to say.
Read on to read our full written review or click the buttons below to check pricing now:
The new Padded figure 8 weightlifting straps are the answer to all your prayers if you are frustrated by not getting a proper grip on your weights. You won’t have to run around the gym in search of substandard cloth straps that are too weak and too outdated. These straps will allow you to securely lock yourself into the bar of your favorite weights and start exercising on a more efficient basis. That is because these straps lessen the time it takes to get your hands secured on the bar.
You will feel as if the weights and the bar have become an extension of your own body.
We tried these straps out by ourselves and we have to say, we were impressed.
Comfortable to use
For one, these straps really do the job that they are advertised to do. They are simply incredible and super comfortable to use. We especially liked the fact that we get to perform strenuous exercises like deadlifting and not have these straps cut into the wrists. The effect remained comfortable even after increasing the weight significantly.
Easy to put on and remove
As we said before, another thing that we liked is that these straps are easier to put on and remove. This is in sharp contrast to the older straps that required complex motions for putting on. Also, the hold that they provided upon bars wasn’t as firm or strong as we liked. That isn’t the case with the Element 26 Padded Figure 8 Lifting straps. They can be slipped on easily and don’t consume much time in wrapping and adjusting.
Takes time to get used to using them
We say much because it does take a little time to get used to slipping these straps on and adjusting them for usage. These straps also provided a profound and firmer hold on the weight bar. The performance difference is immediately apparent when you use these straps instead of the older ones.
Here is a quick video we through together that shows how to tighten and use the straps
Sizes: These straps are available in Small, Medium, and Large Size versions. This makes it easy to choose the one that matches your wrist size.
Warranty: This product comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer.
- Connection with the bar: These Straps make you feel as if you are one with the Bar. You won’t drop the bar once you put on these straps.
- Great for deadlifts: These straps are the best companions when you are engaging in Deadlifting. They can also be used in conjunction with barbells and axle bars provided you size them relatively.
- Strong and durable: These straps are strong and very durable and can easily bear the brunt of even the most demanding exercises like deadlifts, bent over rows, rack pulls, farmer carries, etc.
- Padded: They are padded intelligently for extra comfort during those strenuous exercise sessions.
- Affordable: These straps are very much affordable and can be purchased at a reasonable price, which makes them accessible by all.
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Recommendation: Buy them over the traditional straps as they are a better option.
Pros: Comfortable, easy to put on, enhances your grip strength
Cons: Takes some time to get used to and a bit higher priced compared to older straps.
Summary: These are the straps for you if you want to greatly improve your gym performance and destroy all of the more difficult exercises.