A cardio workout is vital to remain in shape by burning excess body fat. It not only keeps you fit but also in the right form. With abundance techniques of workouts, the cardio exercise is the best way to achieve your weight loss targets.
What is a cardio machine?
Exercising machines like Treadmills, Stair steppers, Rowing machines, Elliptical trainers, and exercise bikes are the cardio machines that help in keeping your body fit. Research indicates that with a moderate 45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise for four days a week helps in increasing the leg muscle size by 5%-6%.
Cardiovascular exercises play a vital role in keeping your mind sharp, building endurance, strengthening your heart, and ultimately helps you live longer.
If you are looking for the 5 best cardio machines for your home gym, here we go:
1. Sole Fitness F80 Folding Treadmill
One of the best fitness treadmills can handle higher than average weight. It comes with an extended warranty to assure high-quality. It comes with 60” by 22” belt and functional track space to make it fun for the people with the larger size. It is easily foldable so that you can store it when not in use.
The sturdy built of this treadmill with steel cross beams and steel side beams under its deck. It facilitates your hamstring and gluts training with its 15% incline range. The four-wheel underneath after folding allows the user to roll it easily.
- It comes with a chest strap
- It can handle weight up to 375lb
- A tablet holder is provided at the top of the console
- It offers excellent speed options up to 12mph
- Made from durable steel
- Very light in weight as compared to other treadmills
- It comes with a clean and simple LCD screen
- The hood provided is quite large which sit high at the desk’s front
- Preset buttons skip two-by-two
- The cushioning is as soft as expected
2. WaterRower Club Rowing Machine
It is a real water rowing machine that provides you with real-life rowing experience. You can enjoy smooth exercising. To add to your experience, it ensures low sound as compared to the air-resistance rowers. The customer service for this machine is quick and easy. S4 monitor provided with it is handcrafted.
It is an environment-friendly rower with abundant availability of original parts in the market. Overall, it is a high-quality rowing machine that comes with three years manufacturer warranty.
- You can enjoy the natural feel of water rowing
- It is made in the U.S
- It comes with ergonomic footrest and handlebars
- It comes with an excellent warranty
- It can store your customized programs
- It comes with durable commercial quality parts and frame
- It can adjust the water-resistance system
- You can create up to 9 intervals with it
- It is easy to store after use
- It comes with polar chest strap connectivity
- It does not come with ANT+ connectivity
- It has no Bluetooth
- The LCD monitor lacks Backlit
3. Bodycraft SPX Club Indoor Cycling Bike
It is a mid-priced and simple bike that offers a powerful yet hassle-free workout. It gives you a smooth cycling experience indoors and comes with various adjustments to make it suitable for you to exercise with it. It is most featured rich Body Craft spin bikes, which assure durability and no maintenance.
It hardly takes 30 minutes to assemble and comes with few parts which are required to join. A fully adjustable seat is provided, which is comfortable. A top-notch non-stretch belt is provided to elevate your workout experience.
- It comes with maintenance-free SKF precision sealed bearing
- It is effortless to assemble
- High-performance racing saddle with 4-way adjustment
- Two adjustable leveler is provided
- Handlebar and saddle are made from stainless steel
- It comes with 3 Piece cold-forged steel
- It is a stable, heavy-duty and sturdy steel frame bike
- It is free from corrosion and rust
- It comes with 5-year manufacturer warranty
- It has no armrest and drops to facilitate upper body workout
- A protection guard is absent to prevent the sweat on flywheel and pad
- Returning to the previous settings is difficult as resistance levels are not marked
4. StairMaster SM3 StepMill
It is a powerful stepmil, which can built excellent stamina with the high-impact workout. It does wonder to your cardio and legs, proving it to be better than a cross trainer or treadmill. Compact like a small staircase, it is pretty fast even for a seasoned athlete when it reaches its peak speed.
It is secure to use with its safety stop sensor to avoid any injury or fall. The ergonomic design of this stepmill gives the true value of your money. The extensive data provided by it keeps a detailed track of the number of steps, the number of calories, time, and speed.
- It offers a wide range of speed
- It is compatible with POLAR monitoring
- StairMaster is a reputed brand which does require any introduction
- You can set 10 workout programs for varied training schedules
- You can monitor progress with LCD
- It can offer a maximum speed of 162 steps per minute for an extensive workout
- It is best for strength and cardio workout
- It comes with Polar-compatible heart rate
- It is high on pricing
5. Schwinn 470 Elliptical Machine
The perfect equipment for low-impact training. With 29 preset workouts, it is compatible with the Run Social app to render benefits like an outdoor workout. It allows up to 4 users to save their workout profile. Programs like Quick start, 12 profile program, Nine heart rate control program, four user-defined programs, and three fitness tests make it a versatile cardio machine for home.
Moving handlebars are available for upper body workout. It comes with magnetic resistance and digital control. It has a power-adjustable incline and supports multimedia during exercise.
- It offers smooth striding
- It allows four user profiles
- It gives the flexibility of Bluetooth data export
- It has a user-friendly LCD
- It has a sound system for MP3 player
- It comes with a water bottle holder, charging port and mobile shelf
- It boasts a 29-item program menu
- An adopter cord is included
- It comes with a short labor warranty
- The pedals do not come with an adjustable angle
No matter what type of machine you choose, it is always important to remain consistent with your workout and maintain a healthy living style to get the best results. Buying a cardio machine for home is a matter of considerable investment.
For more nutrition, health news, and health information, visit – Gohealthline.com